FDP-TV: Season 2, Episode 6

Jenna Ostrom
FDP-TV is back discussing the latest school coverage and upcoming events. Tune in to see what’s new on campus, as well as some interesting articles to keep an eye out for.

On Nov. 16, 2023 at 7:30 a.m. the Student Site Council will be meeting to discuss a new bell schedule proposal. Also on Nov. 16, 2023, Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) is hosting it’s School of Choice Night where future Dragons are able to check out Foothill Tech and determine if it is the right fit for them. Nov. 17, 2023, is the annual Bioscience Olympics where students compete in order to establish which cohort is superior. Thanksgiving break starts on Nov. 22, 2023 and school will resume on Nov. 27, 2023. Foothill Tech is currently in a lull between sports seasons. However, student athletes are working hard to prepare for the upcoming winter season. Articles to check out include “E.P. Foster’s 2023 Horror In The Stacks” and “Why we may be living in a mass extinction and a casual guide to birds of Ventura.” Don’t forget to keep an eye out for reviews on Sofia Coppola’s “Priscilla” and the video game turned movie “Five Nights at Freddy’s.” That’s it for now Dragons, thank you for tuning in and we’ll see you again next time.

Jenna Ostrom