FDP-TV: Season 2, Episode 3

As+students+start+to+settle+into+the+new+school+year%2C+exciting+activities+planned+in+the+quad+help+keep+the+morale+high.+Foothill+Techs+sports+teams+have+started+to+pick+up+speed+and+students+are+now+settling+into+their+classes.+
Jenna Ostrom
As students start to settle into the new school year, exciting activities planned in the quad help keep the morale high. Foothill Tech’s sports teams have started to pick up speed and students are now settling into their classes.

While students are enjoying the spontaneous events held during lunch, such as occasional water balloon toss, and immersing themselves in the joy of finding new friends around campus, sports have been persistent. With two golf recaps highlighting the teams undefeated streak in league, along with continuous volleyball coverage including the rivalry match against St. Bonaventure High School (St. Bonaventure High) where they lost in straight sets 0-3, the fall sports season is picking up speed. And it doesn’t stop there, keep an eye out for Girls’ Tennis, Cross Country and Boys’ Water Polo coverage. Stay tuned for an article about what Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) is reading and check out, “Just how deadly is stormwater runoff?” as well as, “Butter and Fold: The perfect place to satisfy your pastry cravings this fall.” That’s all for now Dragons, see you again next time!

Just how deadly is stormwater runoff?

Butter and Fold: The perfect place to satisfy your pastry cravings this fall