FDP-TV: Season 2, Episode 5

Jenna Ostrom
After taking a week of rest, students return from fall break refreshed and ready for the end of the first quarter of the school year. Tune in to this episode of the FDP-TV to learn more about upcoming articles, intriguing sports features and the upcoming events at Foothill Tech.

Disclaimer: Veterans Day is on Nov. 11, 2023 which was incorrectly stated as Monday in the video. Instead, there will be no school on Friday Nov. 10, 2023. 

Dragons are immediately welcomed back from fall break with a chance to earn treats in the student parking lot. On Oct. 31, 2023, cars were decorated to match the frightful spirit of Halloween as students made their way through the lot collecting treats and evading tricks during Foothill Technology High School’s (Foothill Tech’s) annual Trunk or Treat. On Nov. 2, 2023, Foothill Tech’s Be Heard Club will hold their annual Dia De Los Muertos event where food and drinks will be available for all that attend. Friday, Nov. 3, 2023, is the long awaited fall dance where students can dress as their favorite characters and experience the “Nightmare on Day Road.” Although the fall sports season has come to an end, there are two sports series to check out: Athlete of the Week, which features different athletes and gives an in-depth view of their athletic career and Benchwarmers, where we send our staff to try out different sports so you don’t have to. Other articles to check out include, “Is social media to blame for a youth mental health epidemic?” as well as, “Album Anatomy: ‘Autumn Variations.’” If you’re a fan of Taylor Swift, keep an eye out for an album review of “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” and head over to the correlated themed crossword. That’s all for now dragons, thank you for tuning into this episode of the FDP-TV. See you again next time!