Chloe Hilles

Chloe Hilles

Chloe Hilles is a sophomore at Foothill and a first-year News writer for the Dragon Press. She joined Journalism because she really enjoys writing and wants to be able to

Credit: Rachel Horiuchi/The Foothill Dragon Press

Chloe Hilles is a sophomore at Foothill and a first-year News writer for the Dragon Press. She joined Journalism because she really enjoys writing and wants to be able to experience learning people’s different views and publishing them. Chloe is also enrolled in Foothill’s BioScience Academy. She hasn’t decided on a specific career yet, but she is considering sports medicine and journalism. Chloe has enjoyed running since she was eight and runs for Foothill’s cross country team in the fall. She also runs distance events for the track and field team in the spring. Chloe loves to bake; she especially enjoys making pies, because she finds the latticework on top to be very rewarding. She loves her cat (Stone), collecting sea glass, skiing, stand-up paddle boarding and berries. Chloe is also learning how to surf. Her favorite place is Skylake Yosemite Camp, a summer camp at Bass Lake that she attends every summer for a month. This past summer, she was trained and certified as a pool lifeguard while there. This year, she is looking forward to being part of the Dragon Press as well as getting her driver’s license.