FDP-TV: Episode 15

Jenna Ostrom

With the doors for the AP tests coming to a close, the students of Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) find themselves at ease as the weight of the tests are lifted off their shoulders. Students are encouraged to take a break and enjoy some fresh air as a superbloom washes over Ventura, Calif.

Jenna Ostrom, Videographer

Jenna Ostrom

Following the end of AP tests, students can look forward to a week full of fun and relaxation while the annual excitement of Air Guitar inches closer. As teacher appreciation week comes to a close, California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) testing for juniors will begin the week of May 15, 2023. Boys’ baseball, girls’ softball and boys’ volleyball all end their seasons after failing to qualify for CIF. Boys’ tennis was kicked out in the first round of CIF, but Ben Wang ‘23 will continue to compete in individual play. Swim competed in league finals, moving on three girls relay teams and three individual girls. Unfortunately, no members of the boys’ team moved on. Some content to look forward to are articles covering the decline of American malls, the fame and career of Timothée Chalamet and an introduction to the office staff. That’s all for now, thank you for tuning into this episode of the FDP-TV!