FDP-TV: Episode 14

Jenna Ostrom

With AP tests approaching, students can take a much needed breather as they dance the night away at prom and relax while reading articles ranging from bananas being shipped to the Navy base to the evolution of video game adaptations.

Jenna Ostrom, Videographer

Jenna Ostrom

As Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) rounds the corner of the fourth quarter, students are experiencing the stress that arises following the approach of the end of the school year. To level out the stress, students can look forward to Senior Recess on April 27, 2023 as well as prom which will be held at The Majestic Ventura Theater on April 27, 2023. Boys’ tennis has closed out their season with a 2-3 league record. Boys’ baseball has sustained the overall record of 6-16 and 1-7 in league play with their most recent win against Oxnard High School, with a score of 4-1. Their next game is against Nordhoff High School on April 26, 2023. On the other hand, Girls’ softball has sustained a record of 12-6 and 2-5 in overall league play with their next game falling on April 27, 2023 against Grace Brethren High School. Future coverage to look out for includes articles discussing the toll of billions of bananas being shipped to the Navy base, the evolution of video game adaptations and the pros and cons of the valedictorian and salutatorian positions at Foothill Tech. That’s all for now dragons, don’t forget to lay back, relax and tune in next time for more updates on the FDP – TV!