FDP-TV: Episode 8

As+Foothill+Tech+prepares+for+finals%2C+students+can+take+a+much+needed+study+break+and+check+out+recent+articles+ranging+from+coverage+of+the+program+faire+to+TV+and+movie+reviews+to+recent+winter+sport+re-caps.+

Kimberly Fickerson

As Foothill Tech prepares for finals, students can take a much needed study break and check out recent articles ranging from coverage of the program faire to TV and movie reviews to recent winter sport re-caps.

Kimberly Fickerson, Multimedia Editor

Kimberly Fickerson

With finals just around the corner, students are studying in preparation and Foothill Tech is buzzing with life. Recent coverage of the program faire is available on the site as well as new film and TV show reviews including “Ginny and Georgia” and “Glass Onion.” Additionally, winter sports are in full swing. Boys’ basketball has three league games this coming week including one against Grace Brethren on Jan. 18, 2023. Girls’ basketball won three consecutive games and will play Saint Bonaventure on Jan. 19, 2023. Girls’ soccer recently tied with Saint Bonaventure and Boys’ soccer has won three consecutive games, with star player Matheus Gamble ’24 featured recently in the VC Star as The Ventura Orthopedics Athlete of the Week. Stay tuned for more coverage every other week!