Best of 2023: A year in review

2023 was a year to remember! Join the Foothill Dragon Presss writing section as they discuss popular topics such as movies, concerts, video games, books and fashion, along with year-shaping events at Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech). The Best of 2023 series has everything from old favorites to newcomers.
2023 was a year to remember! Join the Foothill Dragon Press’s writing section as they discuss popular topics such as movies, concerts, video games, books and fashion, along with year-shaping events at Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech). The Best of 2023 series has everything from old favorites to newcomers.
Chloe Zarrinkelk

The year of 2023 signified a cultural shift in the scope of arts and entertainment, both in the global sector of popular culture as well as at Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech). School events and dances gave students needed excitement, streaming services and movie theaters had an apparent surplus of entertainment and a variety of fashion trends took social media and students by storm. The writing section of the Foothill Dragon Press has compiled a list of 2023’s highlights, from movies to concerts, books to fashion trends and video games to Foothill Tech’s best. Choose from the panels below to view: