FDP-TV: Season 2, Episode 2

Jenna Ostrom
Students hit the ground running as the 2023-2024 school year picks up its pace. With this year’s “You Belong Week” taking place Sept. 11-15, 2023, as well as Club Rush on Sept. 15, 2023, Dragons are busy keeping up with all the events.

Welcome back to another episode of the FDP-TV! On Sept. 20, 2023, Senior Picnic will be held in the quad for some Class of ‘24 bonding. The following day, Sept. 21, 2023, is Back to School Night where parents are invited onto campus to meet their children’s teachers and see their classrooms. Be sure to check out articles regarding the boys’ water polo season who are currently 0-6 and the girls’ volleyball season who are 6-5. Coverage following the girls’ tennis first league match against Villanova High School (Villanova High) will be coming up shortly so keep an eye out for it. If you’re a fan of the Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte be sure to check out Satire: Starbucks menu ushers in the official “fall era.” And for those “One Piece” fans, look into “One Piece”: The live action that broke the curse, discussing how the show exceeds viewers expectations. Look forward to album reviews on Olivia Rodrigo’s “Guts,” as well as “Bewitched” by Laufey. That’s all for now Dragons, see you again next time!