Boys waterpolo

Luigirey Guce
Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) boys water polo placed third in league with a record of 4-4 and an overall record of 5-15. They made it to the first round of California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Division Three Southern Section playoffs, making a good run to end their season strong.

The Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) boys water polo team had a successful season in which they swam all the way to the second round of (CIF).

They had stand-out games when they played away against Villanova Preparatory School in which they slammed them 15-4 followed by 18-5. Similarly, they played well against Bishop Diego Garcia High School as the Dragons played them three times in a row, winning 16-4, 11-6 and 11-6, respectively.

Jayden Wallace ‘25 reflected on what he felt about the future of the team, “Next year we should be okay. We have decent players but we don’t have players that play a few important positions, like goalies and center defense, so we may have to improvise.”

The team plans to swim hard in order to morph into a great team, with hopes of moving onto CIF once again in the next season.