FDP-TV: Episode 13

Jenna Ostrom

The temperature is rising and the sun is shining as it emerges from behind the clouds and spring flowers begin to blossom on Foothill Tech’s campus, bringing a pop of color to the budding season.

Jenna Ostrom, Videographer

Jenna Ostrom

After enjoying a week’s rest, students are returning to Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) following spring break and getting back into the sway of academics. Sign ups for Air Guitar, the annual talent show, will begin April 12, 2023, and continue all the way up until April 20, 2023. On April 19, 2023, a senior only academic rally and apple cider toast will be held in order to celebrate the graduating class. Varsity track and field attended the Tiger Invitational on April 7, 2023, while Foothill Tech’s Jonah Billings ’23 and Cole Dinkler ’23 competed at the Arcadia Invitational, the most competitive and prestigious track meet in the country, the same weekend. The Russell Cup competition will take place on April 15, 2023, for qualifying competitors. Boys’ baseball and boys’ volleyball find themselves in a 5 game league losing streak, boys’ volleyball’s fifth loss falling on Senior Night against Laguna Blanca, April 12, 2023. A fan favorite, New York style food hall located at the Collection in Riverpark has gained popularity with restaurants such as Love Pho Cafe, Silverlake Ramen and Two Hands Korean Corn Dogs. With the hot debate regarding FIRE still burning in full force, questions arise about what the following school year schedules will look like and how it will affect students as they continue their path of learning. Thank you for tuning in to the FDP-TV, see you next time!