FDP-TV: Episode 9

Kimberly Fickerson

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, love is in the air at Foothill Technology High School as students breathe a sigh of relief after finishing final exams in late January.

Kimberly Fickerson, Multimedia Editor

Kimberly Fickerson

Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech) is full of excitement now that final exams are over and the second semester has begun. Scheduling differences between Ventura High School, Buena High School, and Foothill Tech have brought into question Foothill’s own scheduling policy. Boys’ basketball, Boys’ soccer, Girls’ basketball and Girls’ soccer teams have all clinched momentous victories in their respective sports and are looking to continue during league play in the coming weeks. Navigating the world of AP classes can be difficult, so advice can be found on the site to benefit incoming and current students alike. Additionally, upcoming articles will focus on HBO Max’s new series “The Last Of Us” and voices from around Foothill Tech in light of recent Asian hatred-oriented shootings as students reflect on these tragedies. Thank you for tuning in to the FDP-TV!