Emily Kinnaman

Emily Kinnaman
EmilyKinnaman
Credit: Josh Ren/The Foothill Dragon Press

Emily Kinnaman is a sophomore at Foothill Technology High School and a first-year writer for the Foothill Dragon Press for the Features section and is very excited for the opportunity. Emily joined journalism because she’s always had a passion for reading and writing. She is interested in almost everything, and so is also a member of the Bio Science Academy at Foothill. Emily previously ran cross country and track for Buena High School, but has switched schools this year and currently runs for Foothill on its first ever team. Although school and running takes up the majority of Emily’s time, she also makes time to train a guide dog for someone who is visually impaired. In her free time, Emily enjoys spending time with her friends, playing piano, and reading classics, not the so-called “teenager-y” fiction that many high schoolers indulge in. Currently Emily doesn’t know what she wants to do with her life in the future or where she wants to go to college, but she definitely plans on attending a four year university and traveling all over the world.