FDP-TV: Episode 17

Jenna Ostrom

The excitement of summer is inching closer as the last day of the 2023 school year becomes more prominent. Students are counting down the hours as they return textbooks and complete their remaining assignments for the school year.

Jenna Ostrom, Videographer

Jenna Ostrom

The school year is not over just yet. With events still taking place for the students of Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech), including the annual Senior Barbecue on June 12, 2023, graduation on June 14, 2023 and second semester finals, students are kept busy while eagerly waiting for the last day of school. The 2023 sports season has officially come to a close. Look forward to a review of the highs and lows of the season in the 2023 Sports Retrospective article, as well as a feature on the mountain biking community in Ventura. Between studying for finals and signing yearbooks, be sure to check out articles such as “Ventura’s superbloom: Yellow flowers or invasive weeds,” “LGBTQ+ representation and music throughout the decades” and “Kurt Miller and his legacy at Foothill Tech.” That’s a wrap Dragons! Thank you for tuning into the last episode of the FDP-TV for the 2023 school year.