Mallery Kinnun

Mallery Kinnun

MalleryKinnun

Credit: Josh Ren/The Foothill Dragon Press

Mallery Kinnun, a sophomore at Foothill Technology High School, is a colorful ball of personality. She participates in basketball and track with Ventura High School. Mallery was first introduced to basketball by her parents in the third grade and has been playing for almost seven years. Mallery has also participated in AYSO soccer for two years and played volleyball for her middle school team. Mallery is also involved with journalism. She joined the class because she felt that it could be a creative outlet for all the ideas she couldn’t put in an English writing assignment. She’s not only an athlete but also an actor, a talent she did not expect to have. Mallery took an acting course for two years and passed with flying colors. In the future, she hopes to attend Point Loma University or a college that has a great acting and sports program. She also hopes to become a professional actor one day. Mallery loves being able to change personalities and step into someone else’s world, even if only for a little while. In the next ten years, she sees herself as an accomplished actress working on a great movie. Her biggest achievement in life is the certificate of completion she got after finishing her two years of acting classes.