Hanna Malco

Hanna Malco

HannaMalco

Credit: Josh Ren/The Foothill Dragon

Hanna Malco is a junior at Foothill Technology High School and a first-year feature writer for the Foothill Dragon Press. Hanna joined the Foothill Dragon Press because she loves writing, interviewing, and getting the first inside scoop on stories. She was also a member of Kiwins Club during her freshman year and her favorite thing about the club was how peppy the students were. She hopes to attend UCLA and major in business/law to one day work in the music industry. Hanna’s favorite subject in school is math and her least favorite is biology. When she has time to spare, she likes to read, play basketball, browse through shows on Netflix, and listen to music. Hanna is open to any type of music, but her favorites include the Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra, Katy Perry, and Imagine Dragons. She has traveled to Seattle, Alaska, and Canada and hopes to visit Italy in the future because she thinks it is a beautiful country and also loves Italian food. She one day plans on learning how to play the guitar and drums. Hanna is currently taking AP English, AP US history, honors trigonometry/pre-calculus, and physics. She aims to end her high school career with a GPA of a 4.0 or higher.