The Talk of the Lair: JSA Club

Join Foothill Dragon Press videographers Fiona Aulenta and Sofia Patiño in this new podcast entitled “The Talk of the Lair”. The first addition surrounds the Junior State of America Club, abbreviated to JSA Club. JSA is a student run organization designed to help high school students build leadership skills, encourage students to further their civic participation and grow their knowledge of our democratic system.
Chloe Zarrinkelk

In the first episode of “The Talk of the Lair,” hosts Fiona Aulenta and Sofia Patino present an engaging conversation with Jane Kim and Aadhya Bavkar, President and Vice President of the JSA Club. This episode delves into the remarkable dedication and visionary leadership that led these two individuals to establish a chapter of the nationwide club at Foothill Technology High School.

Timestamps:
00:25 – What is JSA Club?
1:13 – What inspired the club founders to bring JSA Club to Foothill Technology High School?
1:52 – What are the goals for the future of the club?
4:39 – What can future members expect?
6:46 – How will the club fundraise?
9:15 – What is the difference between discussions and debates?
10:47 – Can you get scholarships or awards from being a part of JSA Club?