Rihanna Samples, Cole Dinkler, Luigirey Guce and Claire Hadley

As the spring sports season inches towards summer, seniors are honored with Senior Nights to celebrate their journeys and accomplishments with their respective teams. From baseball to softball and boys’ tennis to boys’ volleyball, the commemoration of seniors is a tradition that continues to thrive at Foothill Technology High School (Foothill Tech).

Spring sports Senior Nights: Boys’ volleyball, boys’ tennis, baseball and softball

With the spring sports season coming to a close and summer around the corner, Foothill Technology High School’s (Foothill Tech) boys’ volleyball, boys’ tennis, baseball and softball teams celebrate their senior nights by honoring the graduating seniors from each respective team. As these games are celebrated, the entrance into California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) play in which two of the four teams succeeded in. For further details, read the following articles for the teams’ senior night coverage.

Boys’ volleyball spiked on by Laguna Blanca
Boys’ tennis Senior Night
Baseball Senior Night
Girls’ softball closes off the season with a devastating loss against Grace Brethren on a night set to honor the seniors