Every 15 Minutes 2012 Dragon Press Reporting Team

Emily Chacon (’14) is a junior. She is in her second year in journalism, {sidebar id=4} working in the Multimedia section for the Foothill Dragon Press, where she films and edits videos.

Anna Cogswell (’14)  is a junior at Foothill, and is a first-year Dragon Press staffer who works in the News section.

Megan Kearney (’14) is a junior at Foothill and a second-year news reporter. This year she is  co-editor of the News section for the Foothill Dragon Press.

Bethany Fankhauser (’13) is a senior and a second-year member of the Multimedia section of the Foothill Dragon Press. She specializes in photography. 

Kienna Kulzer (’14) is a junior and a second-year reporter on the Foothill Dragon Press. She is the Features editor this year.

Glenda Marshall (’14) is a junior at Foothill. She is a second-year reporter and this year is co-editor of the News Section for the Foothill Dragon Press. 

Melissa Marshall (’14) is a a junior and a second-year reporter for the News section of the Foothill Dragon Press. 

Bridget Parrino (’14)  is a junior in her second year of journalism. She works in the multimedia section where she edits and films videos for the Foothill Dragon Press. 

Aysen Tan (’14) is a junior at Foothill and a second-year Dragon Press photographer. He is co-editor of the Multimedia section.

Lucas Wiltjer (’15) is a sophomore at Foothill Technology High School. He is a first-year reporter in the News section of the Foothill Dragon Press.