Clare Knutson

Clare Knutson

Clare Knutson is a junior and a first-year Features writer. Her favorite subject in school is AP English Language taught by Jennifer Kindred. Outside of school she stays busy. Clare raises and

Credit: Rachel Horiuchi/The Foothill Dragon Press

Clare Knutson is a junior and a first-year Features writer. Her favorite subject in school is AP English Language taught by Jennifer Kindred. Outside of school she stays busy. Clare raises and trains puppies to become guide dogs. In the future, she would love to become a professional guide dog trainer. She also has a passion for reading. Her favorite book is “Esperanza Rising” by Pam Munoz Ryan. In addition to reading, Clare loves to visit art museums. She likes all types of art so instead of going to a favorite museum, she prefers to explore many of them to see what catches her eye. She also enjoys being outdoors, hiking and camping. Although she loves listening to music, she doesn’t happen to be musically talented. Lastly, she would like readers to know that even though she has had light blond hair her whole life, up until the fourth grade she didn’t know what a blonde joke was.