Life is stressful; consider FTHS a “safe” place to learn to deal with it.

Believe me, my Foothill babies, life out of high school doesn’t get any easier, the issues just change! As a “grown up”, I have an unlimited amount of choices – yipee! But, with that freedom comes responsibility. Have you heard “my house, my rules” recently? Well, my house…my mortgage, my homeowner’s insurance, my utility bills (gas, electric, water, trash, phone, TV, internet), my stopped up toilet plus the plumber’s bill, my kitchen crawling with ants plus the exterminator’s bill, my beautiful garden plus the blood, sweat and tears to create and maintain it, my laundry to keep clean and folded, my floors to vacuum, my bathrooms to scrub, my breakfast-lunch-dinner to make and buy groceries for, my husband and child to care for, my car payment, my car insurance, my credit cards, my vacation and the bill for airfare, hotel and food…do we get the picture young ‘uns? Oh…I forgot…my taxes and late payment fees if I forget to file and pay by the due date. My body to keep healthy by eating right and working out. My family to keep in touch with and not forget birthdays. My right to succeed or fail with no one to pick up the mess if something goes wrong. My life…I can choose to live it or choose to watch from the sidelines as it passes me by. Live, learn, love! Enjoy each day…you never get it back!