Wrap-Up: Girls’ basketball crushes Santa Paula High 64-54

On Monday night, the girl’s basketball team competed in an away game and crushed Santa Paula High School 64-54.

Due to a player on CIF sit-out, injuries and travel this was the first time the whole team was together.

“The most exciting thing was having all [eleven] players for the first time this season,” Edgmond said.

With a complete team, Edgmond believed that many things unfolded well for the Dragons as the game played out.

“A lot of things went well. We moved the ball on offense, we played as a team and that resulted in a victory,” Edgmond said.

Even a good team can make improvements and Edgmond sensed three main things that could have been better.

“[We need to work on] help, defense and communication. We can fix this by working on it in practice.”

With another win under their belt, Edgmond hopes that he and his team will continue to improve throughout the season.

“We will continue to work hard to improve and [to] become a more complete team,” Edgmond said.

In total the team has had one win and zero losses overall and in League.