It’s winter and that screams one thing: holiday recipes. One of the most prominent recipes is cookies which means that “Fantastic Eats with Q and E” will be introducing how to create butter cookies. These delights are deliciously buttery and with each bite, they will satisfy your sweet tooth.
There are only six ingredients needed in order to make these treats:
- A cup of butter.
- 2 ⅔ cups of all-purpose flour.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- A cup of cane sugar.
- A large egg.
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Once you have gathered all your ingredients begin creating with these directions:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Put the butter and the sugar in a large bowl where you will begin to cream with a beater until the ingredients are fluffy.
- Beat the vanilla and egg into the mixture.
- Pour the flour and salt into the large bowl where the mixture is. Mix until the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Gather oven pans. Your number of pans is dependent upon the dimensions of your cookies.
- Place clumps or cutouts of dough on the pans and place the pans into the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. If you desire, you can use a fork to make imprints on the dough clumps.
- Let the cookies cool and then enjoy your homemade butter cookies.